About Me

My photo
Jason and I have been married for 5 years. We have two dogs, Coleman, a chocolate lab, and Cabella, a fiesty maltese. These were our babies until we had Breck and Emersyn. We are very busy with these two.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 9, 2012

July trip to Springdfield, MO

Emmy - 10 months old
Breck - 2 years

Jason actually wanted to take a spontaneous trip to Springfield on Sunday.  I didn't feel well but I wasn't going to say no.  This is probably the only trip we will be able to take this summer with the house being build and all.  It was a great day and the kids did pretty well.  This was actually Emmy's first trip out of town.  She did great for almost all of the 2 hours it took to get there.  She got fussy the last 20 minutes before we got there and the last 20 minutes before we made it home.  LOL...apparently 1 1/2 hours is all she wants to be in a carseat.  It was a good day and good trial run on seeing how Emmy travels.  Starting next year I told Jason we were going to start taking a family trip every summer. 

 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment